Monday, January 16, 2012

PLEASE PRAY FOR JUSTIN (by Andy)

PLEASE PRAY FOR JUSTIN.
HE IS IN AN ICU IN A CHILDREN HOSPITAL IN A COMA FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AFTER HE TOOK A BUNCH OF PILLS.

PLEASE PRAY FOR JUSTIN.

PLEASE!!!!!

ANDY


P. S. ok I got the wrong information based in what I saw. Thanks to all who pray for Justin but wasn`t as bad as I thought it was. He took 3 valiums from his grandpa with wine trying to pass out sleep. He is pretty shame but is not that he tried to commit suicide or something like that. He will spend the night at the Hospital and will be home tomorrow morning. Sorry to scare you all bu I was very scare.

7 comments:

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Andy,

Justin is in my prayers and I have contacted Lisa to get the word out to the church members also. I am so sorry to hear about him. I am also praying for you. May God be with you both. I am here if you need me.

God bless,

Pa

Vic said...

First of all, I hope any youngsters facing social upheavals in their lives do not follow the steps that Justin took here. He was a very lucky guy, most don't get that second chance to survive after taking a cocktail of drinks and pills.

I fully sympathise with what Justin has been going through with Riley, nobody needs to have their head screwed up with misleading promises. Justin needs to pull himself away from this chapter once and for all, no more licking his wounds, and no more "what if's" to cast doubts in his mind. If Justin can force himself to do this, then he will clear the hurdle that has been stopping him enjoying life.

BTW, you look an angel in your photo, tasty like my pork chop. Emmm

Andy said...

Thanks so much Pa. Sorry I was so scare and give the wrong info but he is ok. Love you.
@Vic- It wasn`t like he tried against his lafe. He just was trying to go away of everything sleeping but he won`t get in contact with that riley person no more. Thanks Vic and I hope you won`t bit me thinking I`m a pork shop though. LOOL

Vic said...

Andy, your picture is being used by a gay web site with or without your permission, I can email you details if you want me to.

Andy said...

Pelase do Vic. Thanks.

Vic said...

Hi Andy

I have sent you an email with the details, and also a personal request for your help.

Andy said...

@Vic. I got it.