Tuesday, March 6, 2012

JUSTIN (by Andy)

Justin is a very special kid and we all love him here.
Our bf relationship didn`t work but we`re best friends. We talked about before start about everything and agreed to stop if for whatever reason we know wouldn`t work and we just did that because we didn`t to damage our friendship.
We both happy about everything.
Justin and I aren`t bf no more since few weeks ago.

The rest of us are doing good. Luc and July started college and the rest school. I got dentist appoinment today and feel pretty bad with a cold.

I don`t know for how long we will be able to keep the blog going because we doesn`t have enough time during the day to do all we want to do. We just enjoying each other love and can`t be happier. God is good to us.

Luc and July took us all in a program that help seniors and kids with challenge mobility issues like Jessy. We`re getting laptops for seniors to get in contact with their families through the internet and help them with lots of things in their homes twice a week. With Jessy`s school, we`re trying to get them laptops for the ones aren`t able to have one. We all happy helping others.

Kids be safe out there, allow no one to abuse you, tell some body.
Parents be on ur kids.

With love,

Andy

2 comments:

Vic said...

Hello stranger, my heart has been hanging by a thread because I've missed you so much, I almost thought of buying a parrot to replace you but I'm glad I don't have to do that now.

I'm sorry you and Justin never got far in the b/f stakes, but I am pleased the friendship remains strong as ever. You'll get your chance to meet some one else, and judging by your good looks it's not going to take that long.

Glad to hear Luc & July have been doing well, and that you guys are working together to help others with mobility issues. The free help and laptops will definitely mean a lot, especially when these people may not be able to buy the equipment themselves. I think of Jessy's and how much joy he has found through you guys, the way he never gives up because he has found life more rewarding.

Take care Andy, you put the fizz in my bottle, and it's nice to see you back.

Andy said...

aww stranger. I`ve missed u too. We all happy to help and Jessy is growing awesome. He`s Luc little boy, well we all are Luc`s little boys, my bro is just becoming the most beautiful man in this world. Hugs Vic and thanks.