Monday, January 9, 2012

ME? BF? YES I GOT A BF, SOUU? (by Andy)

Lots of things been happening.
Maria back to Spain and Luc missing her but he and July have been lots busy studying to get few credits they need to get to start college.
Luc have his driver license and is the coolest thing because we haven`t stop going around since.
Jessy is doing so good and back to school, we can`t be more happier for him.
July and Emi looks like shrimps because the tan, we all haven`t stop enjoying the beach since we get here.

Last Christmas dinner was hard on all of us but specially on uncle Robert and Luc. Luc broke down when we start after his Dad pray blessing the dinner and eat nothing, but he is moving on. I`m so proud of my bro. Is the best big bro ever.

Andres, Steve, Emi and Jessy are one. Together up and down and fill up this house with laughter all the time.

And me? Ok I meet Justin at our church when his family came to stay for few months about 3 years ago and he came with me the first time I came here to meet Rob in person. He went back to Japan but his family came back to settle here. He have go through lots and we were best friends. We feel more than that for each other but because our friendship is so beautiful, either of us dare to say nothing.

After I read his blog and all he was going through and knowing we won`t go back to stay in Spain for a long time, just vacations, I decide to talk to Luc about it and he told me that he will love me whatever and do what my heart was telling me. And I just told him to take me to Justin house rit away because I was wanting to talk to him. And I just open my heart to him and was the most beautiful thing ever.

I don`t know what the future have for us because we are still too young, but we`re very sure of our love. Souu, yes, Justin is my bf. His blog is in the side bar, this is my brand new twitter account, @an_dy73 and this is Justin`s @Nakaro2, go follow us. lol Hope you won`t abuse them because then we will protect our twitts and block you. Thank you.

Well, I guess you guys know now.

Be careful out there kids. Let no one to abuse you. Tell some body.
Parents, be on your kids.

With love,

Andy

2 comments:

Vic said...

The start of a new year and you've fallen in love, boy you do know how to hurt me, don't you.lol

I just read Justin's blog and cannot believe that Riley was really a girl, how cruel to pull a stunt like that.
Any way, you've got your guy and things couldn't be better than they are, Justin is a handsome looking kid and there lies the happiness you both feel. Having Justin living nearby is perfect for you, at least he knows you're a boy and not something dressed up to look delicious. Oh knuckles, I'm getting really jealous.

Glad to hear everyone had a nice Christmas, and delighted to hear Jessy is making good headway.

Take care Andy.

Andy said...

Don`t get jealous Vic, you know i love you:) To have Justin close to me is jut AWESOME! Thank you.