Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A YEAR (by Luc)




I want to tell you so many things but I guess you know all about all ready from heaven.
I don`t know why God decide to take you with Him so early but all what I have learned through our friendship is priceless.

I wish so much for you to meet Maria. I know you would love her. She is awesome.

I still look for you in the crowd Ro. I do. I still cry at night when your memory assault me suddenly still leaving me breathless, but I`m moving on just as you always wanted me too.

Andy is the most beautiful thing have had happened to me. I will die for him in the blink of the eye.

I can`t believe have been a year my love. This Christmas your Dad place the empty chair I place by my side last Christmas, but I stood up, hugged him and told him that there is a place in my heart with your name on it and that I will be fine.

I can`t say no more Ro. I can`t type and cry at the same time, because is still too painful for me.
I will see you for eternity the next time we will meet againg. I`m happy your in pain no more.

I will never forgotten you Ro, how?
I love you for ever.

Later my love.

With all my love,

Luc

5 comments:

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Luc, it is so hard to loose someone that is loved so deeply. And, it is hard to move on with our lives. It is so good that you had Andy and your family to help you move forward with your life. And, of course, God to take care of you also. Rob will remain forever in that part of your heart that he held. The pure, deep love that you two shared will always be a part of you and your future. God put Andy in your life to help get through the tough time along with Andres and Steve (and all your family too!). And now, He has added Julian, Emi and Maria.

Rob left a legacy of love, respect, appreciation and forgiveness. No one knew him better than you and there is no one better to carry his legacy than you. And, all of us who knew him too will help you carry his legacy. We were all touched by his awesome, wonderful love and as well by the love you have shared. You have opened your heart to God and have let Him fill it with His beautiful love just as Rob did. You will go on. And, just as Rob, you will touch many other's hearts.

God bless you Lucas, I love you and will always be there for you if you ever need me.

Joe

Luc said...

Love you too Joe. God bless you too. Thank you!

aussie said...

I'm sorry I wasn't around at this time,
I also missed your birthday, happy 16th.
I still miss this little mate of mine
and I always will,
its hard to believe that its been 1 year, so much has happened,

Luc said...

Is ok Harry. I`m so happy to know you`re alive to be honest. Thnaks because I know he really loved you. Thanks, yes I`m 16. Wish you the best, we`ve been praying for you all the time. Hugs for you and Rhys.

aussie said...

thank you, everyone for praying for me, i have heard everyone,
it gave me strenght ,when i was at my weakest,it gave me hope , when i was at my lowest, it gave me light,when i was at my darkest moment
thank you all