Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES FROM OUR HEARTS.


from: Luc&Maria, Julian, Emi, Andres, Steve, Jessy and Me.

Luc say: Don`t forget that the meaning of Christmas is not to go crazy drinking, spending, buying gifts and on, but that Jesus, God`s only Son, born to die in a cross for our sins and through Him we all be able to have the incredible gift of eternal life with Him. Love you all. Merry Christmas to everyone of you.

I miss you Ro. I always will, but I`m moving forward and I know you have to be smiling at me from heaven. I know I will see you again and there won`t be separation for ever. I will never stop loving you. There is a place in my heart with your name on it. Later my love.

2 comments:

Vic said...

Yeah, yeah, I'm sitting half naked in the middle of the room decorated with toilet paper and one solitary candle, eating a bag of crisps and wondering which end of the turkey I am supposed to stuff.

Happy Christmas boys and to your mums and dads.

Andy said...

LOOL Vic. Same to you. Thanks so much. We all love you here.