Saturday, June 11, 2011

YES! I DID IT! (by Lucas)

Is almost 6:00AM here.
I finish to publish the posts and there are few things I still have to do, but all I want to be here, is here.
Jeff? Thanks! You`ll never know how much we apreciate this.

I went to bed and pass out sleep, but I felt that Andy wasn`t in bed. I then realize he was posting in the computer. I just don`t know, I went to seat to Ro`s grave, that is not far from the house, in our property. I`ve have been missing him so much, too many memories. I just start to talk to him, just want to talk to him. No, I`m not crazy. I just want to hug him, to see him, to laugh with him, to cry with him. I just miss him. And he was there. No again, I`m not crazy. I heard some body behind me, and I know it was Andy, I saw the flash light. But Andy just stop and I know he was seeing something.  I told him, not to be afraid, he answer me that he wasn`t. Then I heard Andy say "your welcome, I love you for ever", I ask him what Ro told him, and he told me that Ro thank him for love me the way he does and told him that he loves him, that is why Andy answer the way I heard him. And that then, Ro just gone, that he was seating in the bench by my side and with his head on my shoulder, the way he always use to do, and that he was smiling. I got tears when talking to him, but more of joy than sadness, yes, I miss him, God knows how much, but is been changing the way I`ve been feeling though. I doesn`t have those desperate states I got before, and the depression is gone. But I just missing him. I didn`t feel him or see him the way Andy did though, but is ok. I`m happy. I know he is happy. Oh, he told Andy that we never will see him this way again, that we will see each other, in heaven, next time. I know I will, Andy too.
This kind of things are new for me. I do believe in an spiritual world, or dimension, whatever it is, but is for me pretty neat, to have experience what I have with Ro.

Oh Ro.........I want so much for you to be here with us.........I`m happy you are in no pain, but I just miss you....complicated.........I just miss you my love........yes, I loved you with my self.......later Ro.

I got too many things I want to say. Is been so awesome to be here. I can`t stop thanking God for it.
Well, Andy is the star in this movie tho. I`m even kinda thinking if he have a girl friend all ready. LOL. For real.
I`m just so happy for him. Every body is Andy, Andy this, Andy that, Andy come, is crazy! I love my little bro.
The other two, I don`t know, but they got a gang of like 15 others, the same age range, and they have the house upside down. Well, our grannys are pretty tuff tho.  LOL, they keep them in order. They are just happy, so free. I just feel for Steve, cus the language, but he is speaking spanish so much and quick! Is just so kool heard him speaking in spanish!. I love it!

I think is time for me to go for some tea my grany does, so good, with fresh home made butter and chess, and I`m just smell the bread. Andy and me will get worst than bro Cat. We will be two bellys with legs, if we don`t stop our mouth. Andy is like something without end. He is like, never full. Eat all day long and I don`t know where all that food goes, cus I don`t see him with an extra pound, well, he!, I can say where is that the food goes, cus is the only thing in his body, I see growing. When he read this, I will have to hide. LOL!

Kids? I wish you all that you make it good in school and enjoy your summer vacation.
Be careful out there. Don`t you allow NO BODY to abuse you in any way. Tell some body.
Parents? Hug your kids. kiss your kids. Listen to your kids. Tell them you are proud of them. And please, tell your kid "I love you".
Adults, don`t hurt kids.
Bullys, stop! You are kids too. What your think you all are doing? Stop!

Love you all.
Hugs,

luc

1 comment:

Luc said...

Hi Luc
The sequence of events dispicting Roberts life is horrendous to read, mercifully he did not lose that instantaneous gift to make people laugh or to love those around him in a very special way during his short life. You are very lucky indeed to have shared that close infinity with him, and the sadness you feel today and everyday is very well understood. Robert left a legacy of love behind him, the potency of which will forever grow in the hearts of those who adored his presence.

The holiday's sounds more like an eating contest than a peaceful siesta in the sun, nothing to worry about so long as you can still see your bits beyond the belly bulge. Enjoy the rest and have good fun with your friends and family, the break will do you all good.

Many thanks to Andy for updating the blog.

In haste I thank you Joe if you can pass this on.

Vic


Thanks Vic. For some reason, there are few people unable to post comments. I don`t know what is wrong, but I`ll check, in case I have something setting up wrong.