Saturday, June 11, 2011

TODAY (by Andy)

Our parents came about noon today, to spend the weekend with us. Is so cool to see my parents. I have been talking lots with my dad and showing him around.
Uncle Lucas surprise us, Jessy is here. Is so awesome. He is so happy, we all are.

Is always lots to do around here, is been so busy getting fun. And Luc is kinda blind, because I have gain couple of pounds, but he doesn`t want to see it this way and is not what he is trying to suggest. He may need new contacts.

Luc is going through something since Rob pass and I want to people to believe in prayers, to please, ask God to help him with this wrath he got inside. He is getting treatment with a therapist. He get in rage for things that are so not him. He is not patient, and is being hurting people around him. Is not Luc. My brother is not like this. And for me, to be for him in the right way. Then, when something like this happened, he goes down for couple of days. I don`t want to see him like this. I think he can do better, but at the same time, I don`t know how deep have affect him, going for what he went through with Rob. Just sadness me, see him going through this.

We got something planing for fathers day, even for us, every day is fathers day.
Is been good to watch lots of Rob`s videos. More good than sad. We have to laugh lots with those two doing so funny things.

I guess is all for now.

Enjoy your vacation kids.
Hugs,
Andy

No comments: