Friday, June 10, 2011

YES, HE IS BACK. (by Andy) Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just that.
He is back. Thanks God he is back. I was so worry. There were no life in his eyes no more until last night.
But gold, the more heat it takes, the more pure it comes.
I love him with my whole heart. Yes I`m a gay boy, but make no mistake, we don`t go through the world wanting to have sex with every boy around.
World, you better take it easy with us, we have the same right to live in this planet. You don`t like me, ok, but not try to bully me, or hit me. Hate me but don`t touch me. I`m a human being too, if you doesn`t like me, that is your problem.
I`m just 13yo and proud of what i am. Thankful to have a friend, a big brother like luc. I wish every kid in this world to have a friend like him.
Rob, you will live inside me for ever. You accept me and love me as the human I am. Your love and compasion have no limits, I`m just sad we wasn`t able to enjoy you longer. We need a lots of you here.

Kids be careful.
Parents protect us better and if you have a gay boy son, try to understand him, not to reject him, is your son.
Luc I love you, thanks for be the big brother I never have.

Love you all.
Hugs,
Andy

No comments: