Friday, June 10, 2011

TO A FRIEND (by Lucas)

I want to write this one for you, cus you touch my soul. You have that so tender touch to tell me always the right words at the right moment. My heart feels your heart and my heart just feel love, the kind of love that comes from God.
I admire you, I look out for you, I would like to be like you when become your age. Your the big brother I never have. I can`t say now that I never have one.
Your the brother I feel safe in his arms. The brother I can sleep with my head resting on your chest. The brother I can cry on your shoulder. The one I feel free to kiss and hug any time I need to, knowing I will be welcome and comfort.
I`m so proud to have you. To see you studying in college. To see you growing in God`s knowledge. To see you spreading love among your family and friends. Dealing in the situation with your parents like the man you are. Always asking for prayers when to make important decisions in your life. Knowing that you are giving God the place He wants in your heart. Growing in faith.
We are so far. Your in the other extreme of the planet, so far but so close; close cus I always have you in my heart.
You are the brother that when I see or learn something new, just think in my heart "I wish so much you`ll be here with me now".
You have fill my life and heart with happiness. With love.
Your the one I know I can call or email any time, any day and I will be safe and find comfort.
You are so awesome.
You are so beautiful.
I want the world to know I got a big brother.
To know that I love you with my whole heart and always will.
I want every kid in this world to have you. I know they will be loved and safe with you.
I want the universe to know, that I have a big brother and his name is Catalin.
You are my big brother Cat.
I love you.

luc

No comments: