Saturday, June 11, 2011

THIS IS FOR YOU ANDY (by Lucas)

Thanks for love me the way you do. You just 13 and have been carrying me on your arms so many times. How do you do it? Do you know you are my anchor? God just send you to my life. You doesn`t know how grateful I am for that.
And you doesn`t know how sorry I am for have you to worry so much for me. I`m sorry Andy. I promise I will try harder. I don`t want you to feel like this for me again. I`m so happy to have you in my life. You fill my life with so much love, happiness, joy and all good a little bro like you can give, and you have give your self to me. I don`t know what would happened to me to this point if you wasn`t with me. I apologize for made you sad and hurt you without intention.
Thanks for be who you are.
Thanks for share your life with me.
You are a so beautiful kid.
Andy, I love you with my whole heart.
luc

3 comments:

Andy said...

Luc? Just tell me how not to love you.

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Luc,

What beautiful words! This is the beauty of God's awesome love for us. He puts those people in our lives He knows we need. And just as God put you in Andy's life when he needed you also. As you each grow closer to God, you grow closer to each other.

God bless you both.

Joe/Pa

Vic said...

These words are so beautiful to the person recieving them, they carry your heart in a cradle of love and the value of what they mean to you. It's incredible how Andy looks after his big brother and does it with meaningful zest, it is normaly the other way around so much credit to him.

Papa Joe couldn't hide his pride either, and of course sitting on the outside he notices much more than you two kids do.

Send my best regards to Jessy, he's my hero in my book, and my heart is behind every progress he makes.

Fabulous post Luc, now where's that bl^^dy hankychief.