Friday, June 10, 2011

MEMORIAL (by Andy) Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today was Rob`s Memorial Service at our church.
It was the most moving memorial I ever be part of.
Uncle Robert speak and I can`t stop my tears.
Then they call Luc, and it was incredible. But Luc say that he can`t say nothing without Andres, Steve and me with him, because it wasn`t him, but we. My Luc is awesome.
Then 127 gay kids pass all together and one of them speak thanking Rob for his love. They call Luc and give him a plaque in Rob`s memory.
Luc can`t go and just call for his dad, uncle Robert went to him and hug him and then uncle Lucas join them and is when he was able to finish.
It was a sad and happy memorial.
Rob, we will see you again to stay together for eternity.
I will always remember you.
I will always love you.

Andy

No comments: