Friday, June 10, 2011

A MONTH (by Lucas) Friday, January 28, 2011

Ouch Ro, hurts.
I want to tell you so many things, but to you, I want to see you and hug you. I miss so much to hug and kiss you. Your laugh. Your jokes. Always teasing me to provoke me to tickles you. I miss tickling you so much. OMG, when this will go. The most time pass is getting worst? I know I will miss you for the rest of my life, but is getting hard to learn how to live without you.

I thanks God though for give me a so loving care parents and family. For send Andres, Andy and Steve to my life. They`ve been here for me all the way. My friends as well.

Is strange that some times cross my mind the desire to die, just to see you again. Is that I feel your absence so much, but I got my mind full of the most beautiful memories a human can have about a loving one. You`re my love Ro. You always will be.

luc

No comments: