Friday, June 10, 2011

NO TITLE (by Lucas) Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This one is about lots of things. Mixed feelings and my point of view about them.
I`m moving on, sad but going on. I will miss you Ro for the rest of my life.

I`m trying to go back with the webcams sessions, but is a process.
I decide to abandon my chat room `cause it was getting on me in lots of ways.
I`m not sure yet if  I`m going to be able to to do my home school this year, but I`m trying not to allow this to get on me too much, `cause I love school.

I`m trying to spread Ro`s legacy exporting this blog to wordpress, tumblr, facebook and twitter.
I get to the conclusion, that you have to go public to lots of ppl believe in this story.
Here is Ro`s pic but not mine.
I`m scare how open are lots of kids in tumblr, but at the same happy `cause they can express them selves there.
Is tricky, `cause lots of kids doesn`t express their hearts as deep as I express mine. But they got a face.
I can`t show mine, but you can see my heart.
Is lots of evil out there, and I`m so aware of that. Is been difficult to me to get to the conclusion, that I will wait to get 18 to go on with a blog about my self.
Why should any body out there believe me?
How they know if I`m not a predator?
How if I can`t prove it the right way?
How they know I`m who I say I am without a face?

Well, I can`t show you my face in the next 3 years.
But I`ve been showing you my heart.
So, will be up to you what your decision will be about believe or not.

I will pass from time to time to post and let you know about me.
I`m counting the days to the day I will be able to show all of you my face.
Meanwhile, here is my heart. Take it or leave it. Is all I can say.

I`m happy to see David in tumblr today. I love his heart. He is just a beautiful kid.

I`m on my way to normal. Enjoying Andres, Andy and Steve. They fill me with love every single day. I thanks God for them. I`ve being able to start laughing and getting fun again. Don`t know how long the process will be, but I`m on my way.

I have no words to express my gratitude to every one that have send me an email, leave a comment, text me, call me. Is priceless.
Please don`t hate me for not leave a thank for your comments, doesn`t mean I doesn`t appreciate them.

And remember:
"I can`t show you my face, but I can show you my heart."

A big hug for any kid out there that have been sexually abused, mistreated, rejected, bullied.
No body have the right to abuse you, in any way.
Please, tell some body.
Parents, watch out for your kids.
Adults, protect the kids, don`t hurt them.

Love you all.
Hugs,
luc

No comments: