Friday, June 10, 2011

ALLISTER? (by Lucas) Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You too Ally?
What the fuck is this?
Who`s next then?
Dad?
Mum?
Andres?
Andy?
Joe?
Cat?
Me?
Stop it!!!
Just stop it!!!
Leave me the fuck alone.
I want no more emails.
Fucking love is so good, but hurt so much.
Am I going to be criyng for the rest of my fucking life?
I want to love no more.
And I`m tired to dance in the fucking rain too.
I`m mad at you too God. You piss me really bad, you know?
All this life is so bull shit.

........but you with Him now Ally.......I will never forgotten you........and You, who else You`re going to take? Are You going to take every body and leave the planet empty?......Why You created for then?....I don`t want even talk to You no more.....

.....no hugs and no nothing for no body no more......I just feel to close all this shit.....fuck it.....


P.S. Is 11:55PM ET USA I won`t apologize for my tantrum there. Is how I was feeling this afternoon.
Our prayers with Ally`s family. OMG he was so sweet.
And yes, a hug to every body.
And yes, I will continue dancing in the rain.
And yes, I will continue loving.
And yes, I will continue blogging.
And no, I`m not mad at God no more.
I`m just too hurt.
Hugs,
luc

No comments: