Friday, June 10, 2011

MISSING YOU (by Lucas) Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh Ro.......just missing you.
I think will be better........but I`m scare it will be a looooong process.
Damm I`m so piss. I got this suddenly wrath moods.
Did you know I were able to save my home school year? That we got new jet skys? That Andres is doing sooo good. He is so beautiful Ro.
See? I miss to talk to you, but your hugs Ro........is what I miss the most. Well...tha`s not accurate, I miss everything.
I hate your computer desk and your empty chair. I ask your desk to be taking out but keep your chair. It was so messy to clean our bedroom and come back in it. I got a framed photo of you, but in my computer desk drawer.......I take it out some days, but is been more in than out........is kinda stupid, because the pain is inside and there loooots of other things that remember me of you........and all so beautiful that makes all harder and your absence so biiiiiiiiiiiig, omg.
How is for kids out there that have lost their parents, or one parent, or they whole families due to car accidents or to a whatever tragic situation?, and younger than me.........kinda nuke me down to my knees.....omg, how overwhelming have to be. And what about those sweet seniors that have been together for soooo many years......now is when I understand that a person can die out of sadness.......I thought before, like, that persons were weak, sorta.....hum....hard way for me to learn and understand.
I just miss you so baaaad......the need to see you, hug and kiss you, talk to you, heard you laughing, even crying, cuddle with you just to talk out at the terrace, just take my heart and assault me......damm Ro.......
I go out and cuddle with Andy now, and we look for your star on the sky, wondering which one is you........

I MISS YOU RO!

My heart goes out to any human being out there is missing some love one that have passed, specially kids. Feel I`m hugging you when sadness assault you and that ugly empty loneliness comes to visit you.
Please parents, open your eyes and be on your kids. Protect them.
Kids please, tell your parents or some body if you been abuse or are in the process to been abused. No body, NO ONE, have the right to abuse you or mistreat you.
A hug to every one of you.
Love you all.

luc

No comments: