Friday, June 10, 2011

THE LETTER Thursday, January 20, 2011

I was trying to start reading Ro`s diary this morning but I wasn`t able to do it, but when I close it, an envelope falls and inside was the letter Paul leave for Ro the day he commit suicide.
I`m posting it, with the intention to move the hart of any sick person out there, that like to hurt kids. That is if they have a heart.
This is the letter.

"Dear Robert:
Your the best friend I ever have in my life. The most faithful, tender, strong, caring, sweet, with which I cried and laughed, which always comforted me with so much love and affection, that I hope all my secrets and never betray me. That I love with all my heart. The one who always has a smile for me, a hug, a kiss.
I do not live, I only exist, no sun, no stars or moon for me, my life has come to be a harsh winter, eternal night, I have no tears, my feelings have left me, sleep don`t come to me, everything scares me, I have no heart, I have to spend so much suffering for the damage that this man (do not want to call him father because he died for me that day) did to you.
My mum has no life, has been spend, it seems an old woman. My little brother has had to go to grands home. Everyone at school whisper when they see me and point the finger at me as the son of the child sexual predator.
Cursed the day I was born, cursed the day I meet you and invite you to my house, cursed the day this man did so much damage to you, damn the man who did it.
Life became too heavy for me, I can`t stand it.
Sorry to leave you and I hope you forgive me, please take care my beautiful friend of my little brother. I love you like the brother you has always been to me.
This is my way of punishing the damned who hurt you.
I will love you for ever.
Paul"



The evil that man did have cost the life of two of the most awesome, loving kids.
Ro left me speechless when he told me he forgive that man. Well, that was Ro. A forgiving heart.
I hope this letter have touch some evil heart and at least one kid out there will be safe.

Parents be on your kids.
Kids be aware.
Bullies stop!

It is so hard to have some tolerance and express some love to try to make this planet a better place to live?! Both are free. Why don`t start to give some?!

A hug for every one, specially any kid out there that have been sexually abused or bullied.
If you are reading this, you are a beautiful person.

luc

No comments: