Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WAITING (by Andy)

After we came from the cemetery last Sunday, I saw Luc and Julian  packing camouflage clothing and military gear in their military back packs. Is not too unusual but when Luc asked Julian "Ready?" and Julian answered "Yes, we can leave now." I asked them "Where you two going?, Luc "OH, we`re going to buy few things real quick. We`ll be back in less than an hour." me "I want to go." Luc kissed my nose telling me "Babe, stay here with the little ones because will be messy if they see you leaving with us and they won`t be allow to go." me with a smirk Luc knows "Ok", Luc "Common beautiful, don`t give me that smirk please and Julian and I have to talk to you all when back." me "Luc? What`s going on. Are you two leaving for a trip or something with the Academy?", Luc "Yes. Sorry I didn`t want to let you know until today because will be for a week, until next Friday and I know you." I didn`t know why I start to tear down but I did. Well, I really do know why, I just think I shouldn`t. Luc and Julian came to hug me at the same time and talking at the same time. Julian "Aaww Andy, noou. Remember what we talked the last time when I went looking for you and found you in you favorite spot?" me "Sorry guys. Go now, I`ll be fine by the time you two came back. I`ll be getting the kids ready for you two by then." Luc try to hug me but I stop him telling him "Please beautiful, don`t, will be worst then." I stood from the chair and push them out of the bedroom for them to go.

I got the kids ready and when they came back Luc call them to our bedroom and told them "Guys, Julian and I have to leave to take the last exam about surviving. Will be for a week. Will be back very late next Friday but we promise to awake you all when back. Andy is the older and you all know what that means. Emi? Feel free to sleep with Andy, I don`t want you by your self in your bedroom." Emi nodded yes and Julian kissed Luc in the cheek thanking him. Luc "What`s wrong with you Julian? You are now kissing every body left and right around here?" Julian went like "Sshhhh!" with his index finger in his lips and red face, Luc were laughing.
Andres "Can I call you when you there Luc and July?", Steve "I was feeling to ask the samething Luc", Emi "Me too." They look at each other at the same time and Julian told Luc "You`re our older bro. You answer." Luc "Sorry guys but just my Dad is allow to call if it is an emergency and I hope there will be no one. Julian and I are expecting from you all to be there for each other like we always do and guys? We understand because we will going to miss you too, all of you, but is just five days and they will go fast, besides we are expecting for you all to pray for us because is our last exam and is very important." They all were tearing down at this point, well I have to be honest, we all were.
Andres hugging Luc "But you come back, right?" Luc "Baby bro I`ll never abandon you, any of you." Luc seated on the bed with Andres on his lap and told us "Let`s pray." We all felt lots better after that. Kinda.

Luc and Julian kissed and hugged all of us. Luc "Ok. Julian and I have to go to bed, you all as well, is late." Andres didn`t want to let go of Luc and asked him "Take me to my bed." Steve "Me too." Luc "Is ok if Julian take you Steve? We take Andres and then you." Steve "Ok, but you pass to kiss me good night." Luc "I promise." Andres and Steve kissed Emi and me and our big bros took them to bed. When they came back Emi and I were in bed all ready. They told me that they passed to say later to our uncles and aunties. I told them "Emi and I talked and decided that we all going to sleep in the  same bed tonight because we will be away from you two for a week and don`t even dare to open your mouths." Julian "Yes Sr." and salute me. Emi, Luc and I throw a laugh. We love our other big bro.

I`ve been taking care of the little ones needs and they have been doing the same with me, actually, to be honest I don`t know no more who is been taking care of who; if I of them or they of me. LOL I do know that I`m suppose to be in bed but blogging helps me to let go of "unnecessary weight" as Julian would tell me. I`ve been missing those two lots. Thanks God is Thursday all ready and just one more to go. Pray for us please.

Be good kids.
Let no body to abuse you.

With love,

Andy

2 comments:

Vic said...

Hi Andy

That head of yours is like a filing cabinet to remember so much, are you a walking computer on two legs or do you take notes to remind you later? Whatever, you do make it interesting getting all the emotional points to fit perfectly, and of course that matters most to feel what is exactly happening. I hope Luc and Julian pass their survival part of the exam, so far they have been brilliant and we have our fingers crossed. Will you one day follow his footsteps and join the academy yourself, I hope you do because it will toughen you up like it has done for him and Julian?

Hope my jib about Scrooge did not upset you, I just thought it was good to wind you up a little.lol

Goodnight buddy.

Andy said...

I usually save my posts when done but some times I made drafts like this one, I made it on Monday but saved and finish it yesterday. I think Luc and Julian will do good. I have been thinking about the Academy but not sure yet if I really would like it. Your jib about Scrooge didn`t upset me, made me laugh, I`m cure with Luc`s teasing. Thanks Vic.