Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A NEW MISSION FOR LUC?? (by Andy)

I have a broken heart. Jessy`s emotional state is bad.
Back in the USA, Jessy`s teachers notice his grades going down fast and send him to the school counselor. He contact his parents and explain to them his situation. His parents were noticing the changes and were trying to get help for Jessy, so they were very happy for the fact that the counselor contact them. They were trying to get him professional mental health but the insurance they got for him through uncle Lucas didn`t cover all and they were desperately figuring out how to cover the rest.

Ruben perceived that something wasn`t right and pass by their home to talk to them. They explain to him the situation and Ruben call uncle Lucas from there and explain. Uncle Lucas talk to them and told them that for situations like this they doesn`t have to go through Ruben now on and give them all his contact numbers. Ruben told uncle that there were an opening for Jessy`s Dad and that his Mum can go full time working both for him. Uncle told him to go ahead and to contact our pastor that is a PhD in psychology and head of the Dpt. of counseling in our Church there, to evaluate Jessy. He did and called uncle explaining the situation. Uncle call Jessy`s parents and they agreed to send Jessy to be with us until before Christmas because we will be spending it there. Jessy`s parents are the best parents but Luc is Jessy`s best friend and bro, he really love Luc and need to be with him. He went in a no talk mode just asking to see Luc over and over. Luc have to try for Jessy to tell him all that happened when that person hurt him and talk about it as much as possible, Jessy is in a deep depression about all this, seems that after the trial all came back to him hurting him deep again and he haven`t told no body all the details and I`m praying lots because will be one of the hardest thing on Luc since Rob pass away. I know he will remember lots of things and will get mad, sad, upset and all that, but will be the best way for Jessy`s recovery and I see no body better than Luc to understand what he is going through. Luc been there before, he love Jessy, Jessy love him, my bro will overcome this one too, I`m so sure, and Julian and I told him that go ahead because besides God, we his family, got his back, specially Julian and me. All the little ones have all ready a session with our therapist here and he explain to them the situation in order to void damage.

Then Luc went to his Dad and told him "Dad? It is possible now that Jessy`s parents are working for you, to invite them here for the rest of the year to be with their son and us? like a paid vacation? They deserved Dad and...... uncle "Hold on soldier, hold on, I all ready did, they will be here next Friday." Luc start sobbing hugging his Dad... "Oh God Dad, I love you so much. Thank you Dad." His Dad, uncle Robert and my Dad talked to Julian, Luc and me with the therapist. Then they talked with Luc apart. They want to be sure Luc will be ok through out all this process, all of us as well. Uncle Lucas asked Luc what he think about all this, Luc "What you want me to tell you Dad? That you should send Jessy back to recieve pro help because I`m scare to go through something similar at Ro situation and I won`t be able to handle it? Don`t going to happen Dad. Besides God on my side, my family, and a Dad like you, any kid will be able to accomplish anything Dad, and I mean ANY."  Hmm, his Dad stood up and without been able to say nothing, kissed and hugged his son for long. I love my uncle. I love my bro.

When we were ready to go to the first of our exams this morning, Luc was no place to be found but I told Julian to follow me that I thought I know where he was at. I was right, as soon as we get back to our bedroom we saw him kneeling down by our bed looking at Jessy sleeping and tearing down. "Isn`t he beautiful?", he asked us, "he sure is and you too" I answered. Julian and I kneel down by his both sides and hugged him. Julian "Luc? He`ll be fine, besides God I see no better arms for him to heal than yours." Luc "You should said "than ours July", because will be we for him to go on and if I didn`t have any of you two, I`ve been thinking if I would get involve in this. Your love for God, for me and for him, is what will help him. Lets pray" and my big bro did what he does best, open his heart to God in prayer, asking Him to keep us close to Him in His mercy and grace, and to give us wisdom and strength to be able to help this so beautiful kid, to please heal him the same way He have been doing with him. He kissed Jessy and we stood up to go, but even I`m the weeping one here, this time was July. He was sobbing softly, standing there with his head lowered. Luc "You ok baby?", him "You`re so tender Luc", then scaled to a very soft cry, "You don`t stop to amaze me and to made me feel the most beautiful emotions inside me. I love you so much Luc." Luc approach to July and give him few lips kisses real quick and July hugged him laughing and sobbing softly at the same time. "If I ask God for a better big bro I`m sure He will punish me. Thank you and move your ass because I can`t spend the whole day here hugging you, we got to go to school." Luc slap the back of his head but with love and he went like "Ooouch! Dy? and you won`t do nothing? He`s abusing me!", Luc and I throw a laugh and I hugged and kissed him laughing "Clown", I said and Luc "Well say Dy." We keep joking all the way downstairs and when we get to the car we saw uncle Lucas standing by "Where in the world he was? and then you too disappear,  I was almost calling the police", he said smiling. I answered him quick about what happened and he kissed the three of us "Get in the car, we have to roll."

Was messy with Jessy when he wakes up and didn`t saw any of us specially Luc. Our Mums were there though and start telling him about the exams and getting him ready for breakfast, show him our pics from school but he didn`t want to eat or stop sobbing, he was inconsolable. They asked him if he would like to talk to his parents but everything came to "I want to see Luc". Our Mums asked him if he would like to go to my school to pick up Andres, Steve, Emi and me and then pass by to pick up Luc, and was the only way he took a shower, breakfast, talked to his parents which make him happy when he learn they`ll be here next Friday and stop sobbing. Was a party all the way back home in the van (because we decide to move to the van from the car at the Academy, the kids we will coming back for the rest of this period until the final exam) and was so kewl when he step out of the car and Luc and July saw him at the Academy.  He and Andres took each of Luc`s legs to seat on as soon we get in the van and we all were happy the way all the kids were joking with Jessy, he was happy but is not the Jessy we know, he turn around hugging Luc, rest his head on his shoulder and were sobbing softly and looking out the window all the way back home. God? what is going through the mind of our little friend? What`s wrong with him? Please help him and help us to help him.

We all did good in our exams today. Jessy don`t want to step down Luc`s arms and don`t talk like he does. His eyes staring lost to the infinite. Luc grab his little face between his hands with that tenderness that remind me so much when he was doing it to Rob "What ever it is hurting you, we will go through it together, this is not your war but our war, is not your hurting but our hurting, I`m here with you, and is mine too. I love you with my soul beautiful thing. You are one of the most beautiful human beings I have ever meet. Don`t you ever forget how much I love you. What ever is hurting you I want to know. I am and always will be here for you. Talk to me beautiful, tell me when you feel like it. Please."  He explode crying with a sadness, anguish, pain and desperation I know, and just stabbed all of us in the heart, specially Luc.  Him "I will Luc. I will. I love you so very much."

Pray for this beautiful kid. A victim of sexual abuse.

Be careful out there kids.

With love,

Andy

2 comments:

Vic said...

Andy

I cannot help but feel intense hatred towards the person responsible for abusing Jessy, an innocent child still haunted by the insidious act carried out by a filthy monster. The only release I get is knowing Jessy is amongst friends, and the watchful eyes of a professional medical team to monitor his recovery. Luc's dad has set the wheels in motion and he wont accept defeat, whatever can be done he will do it until that wee kid is better. The whole issue has left me devastated Andy, I just cry openly holding the pain from that beautiful kid in my heart.

I will hold God responsible to his word that my prayers will be heard, and hope we see a lot of progress being made. Luc will be taking this hard, so keep an eye on him too, he will hurt as much as Jessy does.

I'm sad but glad little Jessy is being taken care of.

Andy said...

@Vic- Besides God, his parents, friends, I really don`t know better arms for him to be but Luc`s ones.
Thank you.