Wednesday, December 7, 2011

GOOD NEWS ON Mr. HARRY HEALTH (by Andy)

Luc get this e-mail minutes ago and Luc haven`t stop crying out of gratefulness to God and happiness.
Is from Rhys, Mr. Harry`s son:

"hello Joe and luc
more good news,
dad has regained enough strength for the the doctors to do more work
the doctors are amazed at the change in him in such a short time
all the cancer has gone from his brain, and no spots were visible by MRI scans
and his liver is working on its own again
I told them that there is a lot of people praying for him, and god is now helping out
he has taken another step closer to recovery but there is still a long way to go
dad wont be home for xmas, the doctors said that it might take another 8 weeks 10 weeks or so
if he keeps going the same way
we have moved his bed over to the window, so he can see the light
I know this means a lot to him
dad had an operation a few days ago to replace the other of his kidneys
and he seems to be coping so far , he is weak, but stable
dad has now a 50/50 chance, better odds than we had 
but for this good news , there is some sad news
I wish you to know that it took the death of a road accident victim
for dad to get this kidney, and some other parts ,I thank him and his family deeply for saving my dads life
due to laws here we wont know the name of the donor
please keep praying, it really is helping him , I can see the change in him as well,
his color is returning to normal, he is no longer a yellow/grey color
but I wish you to pray for the family who lost there love one, I really feel there los
thanks for caring
Rhys
p.s
I start my exams today, so this will be my last email for a while, or unless something goes wrong"


 Rhys? Luc said that he is expecting you won`t e-mail him for a long time if this will be your last e-mail at least something goes wrong. And thanks so very much for let us know.  We`re so happy Rhys.

Please keep praying for Mr. Harry and the family who lost their love one because God do listen.

With love,

Andy

No comments: