Tuesday, December 6, 2011

JESSY (by Andy)

All of us study in our bedrooms almost all the time but we usually go to the study room Luc`s parents set up, with internet connection, printers, photocopy machine and all that, for the Cadets.

We were there today and suddenly the door opened and we heard a voice "HIIiii". You can hear a pin drop and all the heads turn around to Luc. OMG! Luc scream "JESSY!!" and storm towards him. Jessy drop his crutches and start walking towards Luc and he explode sobbing. When those two hug it was epic. Luc didn`t know what to do with Jessy. I was checking Jessy`s face to see if Luc leave an eye left at least, because if not he won`t be able to see us. LOL

Luc grab Jessy`s noddle "Is still there and you still able to walk without tripping over?", Jessy start sobbing again hanging from his neck and telling him what he always said to him "You`re so silly Luc". We all start laughing. Then the little ones storm in and is when I get my eyes full of tears. Jessy "Emi?", (he meet Emi and Julian through webcam but is the first time they meet in person),  Emi  "Yes is me Jessy". Watching these four kids hugging and kissing each other have been another moment I will have in my memory for ever. Andres and Steve start to cry out of love, they really love each other.  Uncles Robert and Luc and my Dad were with video recorders. Then Jessy "Where is Andy?", I was still frost in my chair as every body else but he start to walk towards me without crutches all the way to the end of the room, like 30 steps and I couldn`t helped but start sobbing softly. Jessy is one of the most tenders kids I have ever meet, we hugged and my heart was trying to get out of my chest. Jessy "I love you so much Andy. I`m so happy to see you.", me "I love you too beautiful and I`m so happy to see you too".  Then Jessy asked me "Where is Julian, Andy?",  I look in his direction and he walked back all the way, stood in front of him and "I`m so happy to meet you and Emi in person Julian and I`m so sorry about your Dad. When I learn about it I want to come to hug you two so bad, and..." Julian didn`t let him finish and Hugged him sobbing. Julian "Emi and I love you so much Jessy. You`re so beautiful. Thank you so much".  Then Jessy walked towards Luc, letting him know with his arms to hold him and Luc lifted him and they hold the hug for a good 15 mins or so until Luc told him "Baby bro? I want you to meet my friends from the Academy. Would you like to meet them?" Jessy  "Yes Luc but let me hug you a little bit longer because I was missing you too much and I need it". Luc seat in a chair and Jessy hide his face in his neck and was hugging him tight and sobbing softly. Luc asked his Dad with his eyes and uncle write in a paper sheet "We need to talk about it asap. He`s not well". Luc "Ok".

After about 10 more mins,  Luc asked Jessy "Are you ok baby?", him  "Now I`m lots better. Lets meet your friends but pass me my crutches because I`m feeling weak".  Luc  "Lets do it this way. Let me turn you around on my lap and then they will coming and saying hi. Would you like to do it like that?" he say yes and the Cadets start greeting Jessy one by one and slowly because he was giving a hug and a kiss to every one of them.  This are the kind of situations that I think is the why God make the humans tears for, because is not a way you`ll not to shed one and is beautiful. Is part of love package.

Uncle Lucas "We need to talk with Andy, Julian and Luc boys. They`ll be back later."  All of them "Not a problem Sr. Thank you".

Jessy didn`t want to leave Luc`s arms and we went to our bedroom and Andres and Steve`s ones, then Luc told him to stay with them for a while but Jessy didn`t want to step down and start to cry. Luc  "AAwww, baby. I go no where. My Dad just want to talk to me and I`ll be back straight to you. And I`ll hug you all you want. You know I love to hug you." Jessy say no with his head and keep crying with his arms wrapped in Luc`s neck. Uncle Lucas  "Is ok son. This is why he is here for. To be with all of us but specially you. Just give him lots of love. He need it this time more than ever". Then Luc is the one who look at his Dad and start tearing down bad. Luc "I got it Dad.", uncle "I`ll let you know as soon as you will be able to. Julian and Andy, come with us please."  Then Jessy start crying harder and say "Nou", And grab each of us T-Shirts, still in Lucas arms. Uncle approach him, kiss him passing his hand over his head "Is ok then Jessy. We will talk to them later."  Jessy extend his arms then to uncle Lucas saying "I`m sorry." Uncle grab him in arms and start kissing him and passing his hand over his head "Is ok son. Nothing to be sorry for. We all love you here and we are so happy to see you.", then uncle grab his little face and told him "You`ll be fine. I promise." Jessy keep crying hugging him until he calms down and "Would you like to go back with Luc?", he went to Luc arms again and Luc start asking him if he would like to do this or that until he told Luc "I just want to hug you." and start crying again. Luc just hugged him tight and signal us to go outside. We took one of the golf carts and Luc asked Julian to take us by a pond we got in the property that have a beautiful nature view and we just seat there until Jessy calm down and start to looking around but still sobbing softly for about an hour.

When we starting to go back inside, Jessy asked Luc to drive but Luc told him that if he help him, he asked how, then Luc seated him on his lap and he was holding the steering wheel. For the first time since arrived, I saw Jessy smiling. He asked Luc "Can we come back with Andres, Steve and Emi, Luc?", Luc "Sure, but we have to cover you good because is cold, Ok?" him "ok Luc but stop please, I want to seat in the back with Andy and Julian", Luc stop and took him in arms, covering him with a coat he have on", He seat between Julian and me but then turn around asking us to get closer of each other, the place one of his leg between ours, kinda kneeling, wrap and arm around each other necks, kissed us and start to sob very softly again.  Luc was standing by the cart looking at this so out of character Jessy`s behavior and tear down. We get back home, call for the little ones, I went inside to get a heavy coat for him and we expend the next 45 mins driving around the property, with all the little ones taking turns on Luc`s lap to drive. Then is when we heard Jessy laughing and we the older ones look at each other with pretty happy smiles.

Back to the house Jessy didn`t want to step down Luc`s arms and uncle Lucas texted Luc explaining that Jessy is going through a severe deep depression and that he will give him the details tonight after he pass out asleep. To made room for him in our bedroom and just do what we always do, love him. And we have no problem with that.

Well, pray for Jessy please. We don`t know the details yet but I`ll let you know as soon I got them. Jessy was sexually abused by a male nurse. There is a post about this but Luc decide to take it down for obvious reasons and we think that is maybe related to this. The guy is in jail for 72 yrs to life without the possibility of parole for the 72 years. I don`t think he will leave jail alive. The Judge told him that if the death penalty were available for this kind of crime, he`ll give it to him because is what he really deserved and I so fucking agreed. That kind of humans should be all in jail where they belong, not outside among us hurting kids.

We`re all just so happy to have Jessy here with us.

Be good kids.

With love,

Andy

4 comments:

Vic said...

Hi Andy

It's my hero you're talking about here and I have the tears just like you guys did, what a beautiful entry he made walking unaided. My tears poured because Jessy has the strength of a lion, and the heart of a vampire addicted to love. If anything my Christmas came early just hearing about him, thank you Santa, I owe you one.

Andy said...

You just made me cry Vic. Yes is so good watching him walking like this. Is just an overwhelming joy feeling. He still use hi legs braces but more and more without the crutches aid ans is awesome. Please pray for him because we the kids didn`t know he was going through this state. Thanks you.

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Jessy,
You are in my prayers always. I love you so much. It is my supreme honor to know such an awesome young man as you. Your courage and dedication to God is so inspiring to me. Thank you. I want to give you a big 'ole Texas hug and kiss one of these days to let you know how much you mean to me. Just know that I am here when ever you need. God bless you Jessy.

Andy,
What a wonderful, loving heart you have. You write with such enthusiasm and inspiration. You make me feel as if I were there with you guys. Thank you again. And God bless you and ALL the rest of your brothers (and the cadet brothers too).

Love,

Pa

Andy said...

@Pa- Thanks so much and Jessy said Thank you to you and Vic.