Thursday, December 8, 2011

JESSY & LUC (by Andy)

Omg. Jessy opened to Luc this afternoon and he is in baaad shape.
He storm out of the bedroom and I told uncle Lucas which follow behind  and grabbed him by his back and hugged him until he stop screaming the worst things I have ever heard Luc saying and specially about a human being. I was terrified.

Uncle took him to the gym and told him to hit the punching bag until he drop on the floor exhausted. Then after few mins uncle help him out to stand up and they went to the pool where Julian and I join them. He hugged the two of us sobbing softly, we hugged him back telling him that how much we love him and how proud we are of him.  We hold the hug until he calm down and we went back to our bedroom.

Uncle call the therapist and he came to the house and talked with Luc, which was bad on him because he have to repeat all again. Now on a recorder will be setup to void Luc going through repeating again.
Jessy have to be shot and will be sleeping until tomorrow.

Please pray for us, specially for Jessy and Luc.

A hug to every sexually abused kid out there.

With love,

Andy

2 comments:

Vic said...

Luc dear friend

I'm not surprised old wounds are surfacing again as you try to deal with Jessy, and although I'm not in your shoes I do believe it will set Jessy back further to see yourself breaking up. This is the time you have to work things out with a level head, and put your own feelings aside as you tackle his. Luc, you have leadership skills and good knowledge to know I'm talking sense, so take my lead and put your energy to better use. We can be angry later when Jessy is better, that makes more sense don't you think? It's not just Jessy, it's all the other boys who are seeing this and becoming upset too.

Luc, you can do it, and my faith can be your faith and the best Jessy can wish for. He loves you to bits and you are the key to his heart, be strong and rejuvenate his heart so bad memories have no chance to exist.

I want to hug you big time, so hug me back by doing the right thing for yourself and for him.

Andy said...

@Vic- Luc say thanks and he is on it. He didn`t explode in front of Jessy or the little ones but Julian, his Dad and me.
We took Jessy to another room in the house down stairs and if you listen Jessy I don`t know what you would do too.
Thanks.