Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DISENCHANTMENT (by Lucas)

I`m confuse and disenchantment.
I ask John (from nudistjohn), to restore our link to his blog because the arrest of the AZOV Films CEO, was a prove that we were right and he is a fair person.
Obviously we get lots of hits and because the purpose of the blog is to reach kids, parents and adults, for them to learn through Robert experience, I decide to ask him for it. But seems to me that is really bad in there.
I went to his site and found this comment and John`s answer:

"Nathan the naked — August 16, 2011 @ 3:27 am

Hmmm…. one of the sites on the blogroll has a post from a couple of days ago, a very long post in fact, on a matter involving some of the people from Azov films, and… it is saying some very disturbing things. Oo Very, VERY disturbing things. OO
nudistjohn — August 16, 2011 @ 3:35 am

He has his opinion, it doesn’t make it fact, Nathan. I questioned myself in re-linking to his site when I did it. I have changed my mind and have removed the link. I believe everyone has a right to their opinion, but that doesn’t mean that I have to link to that opinion."

Oo Mister Nathan the naked, if you were a pure nudist, you wouldn`t find our post "disturbing".
What are you afraid of Mr. "Nathan the naked"?
If you have NOTHING to hide or are doing wrong, you shouldn`t be afraid. Don`t you think?
Is "disturbing" for you because you maybe can end in jail too?

And John? Is NOT my opinion and is a fact. The guy is IN jail and confesses.
What`s wrong John? Are you blind? Or you too are a pedophile as many people said around and have been accusing you?

Pedophiles, sexual predators, sexually disturb and evil people make me sick.

THAT IS WHY ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KIDS THIS PLANET EVER HAD IS DEAD.

NUDISM is the better hide out for pedophiles ever.
No wonder pure nudists are so angry at lots of websites and people that use them to cover behind they selves.

When you got wrong in the heart, you are afraid of the law.
When you got wrong in the heart, you doesn`t want to know NOTHING about GOD.

Please kids, please. Be safe out there.
Parents open your eyes, be on your kids. Express love to them in a way they doesn`t have to look for it in an strange arms.
Adults, protect the kids.

A hug to every kid out there.

Ro I miss you so much.

Luc



Me, Andy, said: YES, YES and YES. Love you Luc. And wait for my post.

2 comments:

Vic said...

Hi Luc

There is something dreadfully wrong how nudism means it's ok to show under age images, especially when the innocence of that child becomes the focal interest of paedophiles. Over the years we have seen the popularity of nudism becoming more acceptable in society, and there needs to be a degree of responsibility by parents, to ensure their children remain securely protected in that environment. No decent person wants to see nude pictures of
children plastered across the internet, this is a moral issue and should be the standards we all adhere to.

Hope you are doing well and looking forward to your next post, stay safe and keep your chin up, we love yah.

Luc said...

Thanks Vic.