Monday, July 4, 2011

THIS IS SERIOUS (by Andy)

I start blogging articles I fund in the Internet about people deceiving boys, telling them that they will be paid to do home videos and when in the place to do it, they realize is something else.
The journalist who send me the information, send me an email warning me that this people are gansters and is dangerous because is lots of money involve in this.
The parents didn`t know about the reality of this and the Sr. Journalist does not speak English and I does not speak Russian.

Well, this is the email he send me, with few links of articles of the Russian press and TV:

http://news.lugansk.info/2010/lugansk/05/001159.shtml

Here is a report of the Ukranian TV:

http://news.tochka.net/44738-v-luganske-rossiyanin-snimal-shkolnikov-golymi-video/


This man who worked for the film:

http://druzhinanr.net/index.php/dose/pedofili/pedofili-zhivie/ivanov-ivanov-andrey-valentinovich


Well, if they are so dangerous, one of the reasons have to be because all what the press is talking about have truth in it.
Go to work and to business in a way that no boy try to commit suicide and stop taking advantage of the socioeconomic situation of those boys and deceieving the parents to allow the minors to do all the crap you do to enjoy your self sickness and the sickness of others like you.
You all should be in jail out of society. You all are the worst kind and a danger to any kid out there.
I`m 13yo. I got the right to demand to every body to protect us. Is our right. Is the law. I demand that no kid be abuse and mistreated. Is not a favor, Is our right.

Hug for every kid out there.
Love you all.

Andy


P.S. I think you have to install Google translate to be able to read in your language, I have no problem translated to English and Spanish from Russian. I tried all the links above and they all worked.

1 comment:

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Andy, again, thank you for your tenacity in keeping this terrible situation in front of everyone. Every parent and every kid should be aware of the dangers lurking in this world today. Not every "nice" person has good intentions toward kids.

Let our prayer ever be for the stopping of child abuse in every form. Every child has the right to be loved, cherished, honored, respected, appreciated and most of all, protected from all harm.

Thank you again for keeping this at the forefront so all can continue to be aware!!!

Joe