Saturday, December 3, 2011

SHOPPING (by Andy)

The boys came back to life about 9:00AM and they really eat. Then we went Christmas shopping and our mums asked them to choose a gift for every one of their families member and for each other. I was all happy for them, they were teary eyes and thanking every body.

It was funny because they eat so much that at the time we get to the mall they were all sleeping in the van.lol Including Luc and Julian. It has been a concert of moans every time they flex their legs muscles lol and as soon as we get in the van Andres and Steve try to go in Luc`s lap Luc "Are you guys really, really want to seat on my lap?, because I don`t feel lots of areas of my body." but the look they give to Luc was so cute that he told them "Ok, but please don`t move too much." when Emi went to Julian at the same time, Julian "little bro, you doesn`t love me if you want to seat on my lap." Emi "Don`t be a doll July and I do love you" Julian "A doll? I wish you were with us, then you`ll know." Emi "But I wasn`t, so I`m comfy and I haven`t see you for a week." Julian hugged and kissed him "But don`t move too much please."lol

We`re back and they`re asleep all ready but asked to be call for dinner, they have homework to do, so I think they will be busy the rest of the night doing it.

I haven`t talk too much with Luc but he told me that was the hardest thing he have been through as a training in his whole life. He told me he learn lots from this experience and that his group get the first place, it was the reason they came back earlier yesterday.

I`ll let you know later about the walking dead boys.lol

With love,

Andy

8 comments:

Vic said...

Ah Andy

I'm giggling like a maniac about the boys stiff muscles, been there many times myself so I know how bad they are feeling. At least their unit came first which proves how tough they both are, and you may be better advised not to laugh too much because they'll get you back.

I'm a little peeved right now after buying the game Need For Speed The Run to play on my desk top, it's one heap of junk and simply wont play. The makers EA Sports have promised to release a patch in the near future to fix certain issues, and I'm going nuts having waited two weeks and nothing so far. Are you a game fan by the way, if so what's your favourite?

Andy said...

@Vic- Yes they`re still in pain but they did good indeed. No, I`m not a game fan, but I love to play Chess though. Sorry and thanks.

Vic said...

Hi Andy

I also play chess, the greatest game that brings tactile thinking to a climax. I hate losing out to a better player at the best of times, so unless you are a crappy player I wont play you.lool

Andy said...

MMmm, I don`t know if I`m a crappy player but maybe we can find out playing one day. :-) Thanks.

Vic said...

That would be really nice, I'm sure you're hiding something up your sleeve to challenge me, I'm a bit scared now.:-(

We must find a way to do it next year when you have time, our moves can be relayed via the email service to maintain your end of security, would that suffice?

Andy said...

I will send you a program I got that you will install in your computer. I will tell you from where and how to download it. We can go and connect our computers and just play. Thanks Vic.

Vic said...

Wow, thanks Andy.

Andy said...

@Vic- You`re welcome.