Friday, December 2, 2011

ALMOST DEAD (by Andy)

OMG! I were all glassy eyes when I saw Luc and Julian coming in our bedroom like 45 minutes ago.
They hugged us like "Oh guys, you doesn`t know how much we love you and missed you all. Common you guys, we`re fine, just tired to death and stinky. We`ll talk to you all later and be ready because we will going to erase your faces."

They thought they will be here very late tonight but that wasn`t the case. The little ones were tearing down and I told them "Common guys, they`re ok, I promise. They`re just tired."

They stink. Smell like dead rats. No shower in five days. Their eyes swollen and red. Arms and hands full of little cuts. Cut and swollen lips. Luc told me that he never have been feeling so tired and sleepy in his life, Julian as well. Luc asked me "Dy? Please, undress me and take me in the shower. I don`t care now, I`m home", Julian asked for the same and Emi, Andres and Steve start to work on him. We took them to the shower and after they barely dry up, just collapse on bed, both naked. I asked Emi "Go get a pj for Julian please", and we manage to seated them on bed and help them to wear the pj`s. Uncle Lucas, Robert and my Dad were like "Look what a soldiers we got here", them "I love you all, later" and just drop back in bed, but Luc`s Mum have order for all of them sport drinks and uncle Luc, Robert and my Dad went to all of them making sure they drink couple of liters before pass out sleep. They fix food for them all but they barely drank the sports drinks and all of them are sleeping.

A nurse took all of the boys vitals after they took shower and uncle Robert went asking every one of them about how they were feeling, they all told him the same thing, "Just tired". Uncle told them not to lock their doors today because he wants to be sure they all are ok and that is the reason the nurse will be passing by their bedrooms without advice today, to please understand is for their own benefit. Hernandez told uncle  "Please Sr., no need to apologize, we are so grateful you are doing this. We feel so protected here and always you all have take the best care of us. We all really love you all. Thank you so much." And they all went hugging uncle Robert, Lucas and my Dad.

I couldn`t help laughing. These kids are walking dead boys.

Emi asked me if they will be fine and I answered him that sure they will, that don`t worry because they are just tired. Uncle Robert heard Emi and told us "Boys? Not to worry, they are just tired. I`ll give them until about 6PM for all of them to wake up and start eating like horses. They are well training and in shape. We explain to you all about it all ready and gave you reading instructions for you not to worry. How many of you did it." We "Me". uncle "Good, then you all know there is nothing to worry about, and don`t get close to them when they wake up because they`ll be HUNGRY!" Uncle is so kewl. He jump on the little ones and start tickles them, them Uncle Lucas and my Dad join and we have a nice fun time.

We`re so happy to see them and just waiting for them to wake up to hear all about they went through. We got plans to go Christmas shopping tomorrow with all of them and I can`t wait. Is going to be good. We got a nice surprise for them. I`ll let you know.

Be good kids.

With love,

Andy

2 comments:

Vic said...

Hi Andy

I can smell those rats from here, just had to dab some aftershave under my nostrils to prevent the stench overwhelming me.lol

The way you describe their exhaustion has tickled me pink, not what they expected on their last mission eh! Still, you've got them home and you can massage their aching muscles later when they awake, don't expect an overnight recovery because those guys have been through hell.hehehe

Enjoy your Christmas shopping trip tomorrow albeit with two crippled lads in tow, enough to get a few laughs and to get you in the right spirit.

To Luc And Julian

May God bless you with new legs in the morning, and may you forgive Andy's bursts of laughter when your legs do not co-ordinate with the rest of your body. It's been tough but you guys took it in your stride, and I wouldn't want to be the enemy facing you on the battle field. Well done soldiers.

Andy said...

I should know about the aftershave before.lol Uncle Robert told us that if they haven`t wake up that will be for tomorrow, so Emi and I will spend the night at their bedroom because we don`t want to disturb Luc and Julian. They were walking and talking like robots. I`m dying to ask Luc how it was. Seems to me that was baaad. Thak you Vic.