Monday, August 1, 2011

MY LAST POST FOR A LONG WHILE (by Lucas)

I hope the experience shared in this blog, have targeted the purpose for what was intended to.

I will be flying to Spain tomorrow to assist to a Military Academy until the end of this year.

This will be the last post until I have the time to let you all know again, before 90 days, to void blogger to close the blog due to inactivity.

I wish the experience shared here have helped kids, parents and adults, to know how bad is when a kid is victim of sexual abuse.

Have been my honor to share and try to keep Ro legacy alive, and I will try to keep it as long as I can.

Thanks to every one of you for pass by, hope you all have learn something positive from this.

With all my love from the deepest of my heart, a hug to every one of you.

Lucas Horneck

No comments: