Friday, June 10, 2011

THANKS VIC (by Andy)

I decide to make this comment from Vic, a post, because I like the way he address the parents and actually everything.
Vic said...
I am appalled by these reports and the abandonment of parental care these children have been left to fend for themselves, this is an open invitation for child abuse as seen in these reports. What makes it even far worse is that preteen kids have no conception what they are involved in, hence the bags of sweets and other treats to entrap their total unawareness of what lies ahead.
The real fight against paedophilia is a watchful eye that continually monitors your children's activity, a missing clue is a danger waiting to happen and another young life destroyed if you take your responsibilities lightly. Always let your children know you are there for them, and most importantly give them the confidence to trust you implicitly.
I remind every parent out there that you are the first line of defence for your kids well being, and it's a full time job not a ten minute wonder.
Thank you so much Andy, together we can all make the world a safer place and hell for those who fill our hearts with pain.
Thanks so very much Vic. I agreed 100%.

Parents, please open your eyes.

Kids, open your eyes too. Please, never sell your bodies.
A hug to every one, specially the kids.

 

Vic said...

Thanks Andy, my first promotion in years and I'm blushing from head to toe.

May 26, 2011 8:50 PM

Luc said...

Thanks Vic. I like it too. Is worth it.

May 26, 2011 11:08 PM

No comments: