Friday, June 10, 2011

OK RO (by Lucas) Saturday, February 19, 2011

I talk to you in my dreams this morning and is the first time I didn`t  wake up crying.
How is that you comfort me even in my dreams? I know you`re in a better place and even I will miss you for the rest of my life, you took from me something so heavy.
I promise you and I will. I start using the neck chain you give me with the cross and the inscription in the back “To the best bro ever. Ro.” And I saw you smiling behind me through my bedroom mirror. I didn`t turn because I know I won`t see you if I do, but we just stare at each other for a good few mins, until I see you no more. You`re so beautiful, and this time were tears of happiness and not sadness.
You`re always so close to me. In my heart is a place with your name.
What I miss the most is your tenderness. You use to ask me the most naive questions. There were no shame or walls between our love for each other. I always remember you, grabbing my face and looking in my eyes and telling me “Why are they so blue? You got like a little, tiny black dots in them.” And always finish asking me, “Would you married me my prince?”, I always answer you “Any time my love”, and we just laugh. This is what I miss so much. We just enjoy each other. We didn`t need video games or lots of games and things kids our age do. It was like a secret pact, that we have to enjoy us, because the time was coming. We both understood this without words. We just enjoy walking at the beach and feeling the waives and sand in our feet. Holding hands like a couple in love, well, we were a couple in love; the purest and most beautiful love I ever experience in my life. We lay down in the recliner out side at night, to see the stars and just love each other, through talking, hugging, kissing, until you pass out sleep and I just carry you in arms to bed, or we just spend the night there.
I got in my heart the most beautiful memories. They are and will be alive inside me for ever, until the day I see you again, and will be for eternity this time.

This is a picture a find and I love it because for me just describe you so well:

You are my hero. My warrior. My angel. My love.
You`re free Robert Mentzy.
Today is when I am really letting you go.
You will live for ever in my heart.
Later my love.

luc

No comments: