Monday, June 13, 2011

DON`T HAVE A TITLE FOR THIS ONE (by Andy)

We are back in the USA.
Luc and I talk about it and decide to go back in August, for ten days, because we both don`t want to be away from our parents for so long. We were thinking to stay in Spain for two month. Yeah, right. When we talk to our parents, they smile and ask us, what took us so long. They were ready for this, but is that we need our parents, specially our dads. They can`t stay there now, and we will see them again in two weeks. Luc explain to me that he didn`t want to and I inmeditely agreed.
It was an amaizing time thought. I meet all Luc and Rob friends. They are all so awesome kids. I love all of them.
Luc took me around and show me all the hide outs he and Rob use to have. The houses he and Rob live at, when they born. The best spots to fish and hunt. We ride horses, that was so cool. We want to go back, but with our parents.
I said that I don`t have title for this one, because I really doesn`t have one. I just needed to come and let out what I got inside now. I need to express this way, about the love I have for Luc. I did before, but I think I`ll never get tired to express it in different ways. He doesn`t feel quite well yet, from an intestinal infection he get just starting summer vacation, and is because he stop taking the antibiotics he was suppose to finish, even if he start feeling well. He is sleeping right now. I slept too much in the air plane, so just seat in front of the computer desk to see out side and I start looking at Luc sleeping, to think about lots of things, and just start to cry. I roll on the chair by the bed side he is, start to play with his hair, and what start to came out of some place very deep inside me, makes me kiss him in a way I feel it so strong, that my jaw start trembling. I kiss him in his forehead, but I felt how much I love him. My big bro is the best.
Then I remember a young boy singer, his name is Ronan Parke, and a song he sang in some place in England. I learn about him like four days ago through one of the girls where visiting Luc that day. I love the way he sing, his voice, he is a beautiful singer, he sing with the heart, the tenderness how he sang it, and the words of the song, hitter me. I`m not in love with you, but I love you. (I know why I`m making this aclaration, you know is not because you Luc). Is just another way to shout out loud to the world, how much I do love you.
I never have felt this kind of love. You are the first big brother I have. But is beautiful Luc. I thanks God for you every day.
A hug for every kid out there.
Andy

3 comments:

Joe (Grandpa) said...

Andy,

OMG!! What pure, beautiful and caring words. Your heart truly is close to God. To receive such deep sincere love is the greatest gift! Thank you for sharing this with us. And, thank you for being you Andy. May God continue to bestow His pure love on the both of you.

Joe/Pa

Vic said...

Hi Andy

If love is the gift of life then everybody would need a part of you because, you reach deep inside a person and work outwards leaving the warmest glow imaginable.

I'm so happy Luc took you down the memory lane he lovingly shared with Robert, it must have been awesome like opening the pages of a fairy tale. I really do think times like these should be shared as often as you can with Luc, he's had it hard and your friendship is the best prescription on hand.

The best thing about Robert M Blog is the family feelings you can feel from it, and although I am far away in England it feels like I'm standing there next to you.

Take care little brother, and thank you for being a heap of goodness to those around you.

My love to your family.

Hugs

Vic

Andy said...

Thank you! Pa and Vic.