Friday, June 10, 2011

A BEAUTIFUL THING. (by Andy)

I always say this "this is one of the most beautiful things I ever saw", but is truth, what I experience last Monday was one of them.
We invite few friends to spend the day. Luc and me really have 3 of the 16 kids, because the rest were Andres and Steve friends, from the boy scouts.
Luc have laptops ready for all of them and was a good thing. They were pretty happy, and that is all we want, to see them smiling, that is priceless. Well, all of them except Jessy, he all ready have one.
We were at the pool and Luc was explaining to the kids, the safety rules, then he felt someone puking his back, and when he turns, it was Jessy, standing behind him without crutches. It was a silent moment, you can hear a pin drop. Oh Luc. Luc, Luc. I love my big bro so much. He wasn`t able to say nothing, he just was looking at Jessy from top to bottom, and his eyes start to fill up with tears, he is so silly some times, mmm....well not silly, but like so pure, he start to sob and just did could hug Jessy. Then hold Jessy`s hand and help him to walk back to the bench where his crutches were. Jessy have been improving so much and after Luc was able to rise funds for his new legs supports (thanks pa Joe), he have been able to start walking few steps at a time; he told me that he wants to surprise Luc, we plan this to surprise him. Then, the so scary to water bodies boy, ask Luc to lift him and just hold him by his arms, and place him in the water; he told Luc to watch him, and just start to swim to the other side of the pool, then just turn and came back under water. Jessy have become a fish. He ask Luc "what do you think? it will be possible for you to teach me to dive now? do you think I can make it?". Luc answered him  that will just depend on his doctor`s, that if his doctor say is ok, he will teach him to dive, and that he have no doubt in his mind about him been able to do anything. Jessy answered him that thanks to him he thinks the same way now, and that he doesn`t know how much he loves him. Hmmm.....Luc lift him out of the pool and all wet as he was, just hug him for a long time, and told him that he loves him too and how thankful he is to God for give him the privilege to meet him, and how proud he is of him. See why I said it was one of the most beautiful moments I ever had? See? I am so content, happy and thankful to God for my life now. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought God will bless me with a so awesome big bro and two little bros. I wish so much every kid have a bro like my bros, they all are awesome, so awesome!
What Luc and Jessy did in the pool, so natural for us; leave the other kids with a so happy faces, some of them were teary eyes, but I was watching them, to see the reaction, that event will cause in them; and what I saw was pretty cool, beautiful.
Well, Luc is doing good again. I think that the experience he went through with Rob, will come to assault him through his life, but I know, that every time it happens, Luc comes stronger and will be handle it better every time. That is my prayer.
He have been banned from the computer and other things for a while, specially after the episode with AZOV, that situation with a so immature and arrogant adult, really affect him; but because his improvement, he will be allow to use it again, little by little.
I have no school today, I like school, but is ok for a change. UHG!, I have to go for a hair cut, not funny.
Do good kids, and bullys, stop!
Be safe out there.
Parents, talk and listen to your kids.
Hugs,
Andy
P.S. I want to say this: Jessy have to use his legs supports to walk still, when he stand behind luc, he was with his legs supports on, when in the pool, he took out his legs supports. He just surprise luc to be walking without crutches but with his legs supports on. We hope he will walk without the crutches but with his legs supports on and then in a future, without nothing.

Posted by Luc at 10:23 AM

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Google Buzz

2 comments:

Vic said...

Add me to the tears list because I'm crying like everyone else over Jessy's miraculous feat to overcome his handicap, and what makes it so sweet is that he sprung his surprise on an unsuspecting Luc. Jessy, you're my hero and I'm immensely proud of you.

May 25, 2011 5:08 PM

Luc said...

Thanks Vic. Jessy needs his legs supports still, but the first step for him is walk without crutches, just with his legs supports. Later, we are praying for him to be able to walk without nothing, and he is so brave, that I have no doubt in my mind that he can make it.
Hugs

May 25, 2011 8:58 PM

No comments: